MangoTaq DNA polymerase is a formulation of Taq DNA polymerase that offers high performance over a wide range of DNA concentrations.
MangoTaq DNA polymerase possesses 5′-3 ‘exonuclease activity and leaves an’ A ‘overhang, resulting in a suitable PCR product for efficient integration into TA cloning vectors.
- Direct gel loading – no further post-PCR processing steps required
- Easy visual recognition – reduces pipetting errors
- Robust performance – perfect for a wide range of PCR reactions
- Reproducible Results – Consistent Quality Control Ensures Reliability
- High-performance applications
- Suitable for a wide range of PCR assays
- Products suitable for cloning TA
|Reagent||1000 Units||2000 Units||5000 Units|
|MangoTaq||200 μL||2 x 200 μL||5 x 200 μL|
|5x MangoTaq Colored Reaction Buffer||4 x 1.5 mL||8 x 1.5 mL||20 x 1.5 mL|
|5x MangoTaq Colorless Reaction Buffer||4 x 1.5 mL||8 x 1.5 mL||20 x 1.5 mL|
|50 mM MgCl2 Solution||2 x 1.2 mL||4 x 1.2 mL||10 x 1.2 mL|
All components should be stored at -20 ° C upon receipt for optimal stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided.
When stored under recommended conditions and handled correctly, full reagent activity is retained until the expiration date indicated on the outer carton label.